9th International Navigation Forum
We would like to invite you to attend the 9th International Navigation Forum, which will take place at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds, Moscow, on April 22-23, 2015, and will be co-located with the International Exhibition of Navigation Systems, Technologies and Services "NAVITECH-2015".
The 9th International Navigation Forum is a central event of year in the field of the commercial use of satellite navigation technologies and, first of all, Russian navigation system GLONASS.
The main purpose of the Forum: to inform a wide audience in Russia about a current status and plans for the development of the GLONASS navigation system and foreign satellite navigation systems, state policies in the field of the commercial use of the GLONASS system in Russia and overseas, innovative technologies, up-to-date navigation equipment and services.
- Status and development prospects of the GLONASS system and foreign navigation satellite systems
- Major development trends of the Russian market of navigation services and equipment
- Practical experience of using satellite navigation technologies in different sectors of the Russian economy
- Navigation technologies for intellectual transport systems
- Information and navigation services, systems and equipment for mass market
- Navigation technologies for passenger transport
- Navigation and navigation & communication equipment of leading Russian and foreign manufacturers
- Geoinformation systems for different purposes
The event will be attended by members of the Russian Government, heads of ministries and agencies, representatives of state development institutes, MNOs, navigation and automobile equipment manufacturers, service providers and heads of large international companies.
The Forum will include round-tables devoted to the most current issues:
- Indoor navigation for all and everyone
- Development prospects of navigation technologies for unmanned vehicles
- Navigation and cartography - Two sides of one medal
- Did you manage to build your business on navigation?
- Navigation in a safe city
- Navigation and advertising - marriage of convenience
The Second Day of the Forum will be in the Format of Sections:
- Navigation and information services for mass consumer market
- Navigation and information technologies for taxicab fleets
- Navigation and information technologies for efficient state management
- Legal regulations
To attend, please contact Professional Conferences by phone in Moscow: (495) 663-2466 or e-mail: email@example.com
To learn more, please visit the Event's website: www.glonass-forum.ru