Strategic Entry into the Russian Market of Satellite Navigation
Fresh take, new ideas, current technologies
Navitech is the only specialized exhibition for satellite navigation in Russia. Being the main trade show for navigation industry professionals, it brings together leading Russian and foreign developers and manufacturers of navigation equipment and technologies, services and software including mapping applications, shows relevant global trends, and determines development of the national market of satellite navigation.
- a unique trade show of satellite navigation in Russia
- world premieres of innovative satellite navigation solutions, systems, technologies, equipment and services, navigation and information technology, geodesy and cartography under one roof
- active business contacts and effective cooperation with businessmen, potential investors, authorities, and researchers from 30 countries.
NAVITECH: Launch Of New Products
The recent innovation boom in navigation brings many new products.
These presentations are intended to draw the customers’ attention to new products.
NAVITECH: The Highest Density Of Visitors
The average number of unique visitors to each exhibition stand is 14. They represent:
- state-owned enterprises
- road transport
- rail transport
- sea and river transport
- air transport
- extractive companies
- agriculture and timber industries
- public utilities
- mass consumer market
and many other industry sectors.
NAVITECH: A Strategic Entry Into The Russian Satellite Navigation Market
Thanks to the event’s high international standing, acknowledged by the UFI label, and cooperation of the show runners with the authorities, industry associations and research centres, the Navitech participants get every opportunity to exploit their potential.
Every year the exhibition attracts more and more navigation professionals, many of whom are the world’s leading experts and consumers of the navigation industry.
INTERNATIONAL NAVIGATION FORUM
The exhibition includes the International Navigation Forum.
It is a key event in the field of commercial use of satellite navigation technologies.
The forum’s main aim is to acquaint the Russian audience with:
- the status and development plans of GLONASS and foreign satellite systems
- the government policy on the commercial use of GLONASS in Russia and abroad
- innovative technologies
- the latest navigation equipment and services.
Join the largest meeting of the Russian navigation market to demonstrate your products and technologies at NAVITECH!
See you in the centre of Moscow at Expocentre Fairgrounds!